I have a Flexible Booking
All you need to do is:
1. Log into your Hostelworld account by clicking here.
2. Find your booking.
3. Click on “Cancel”.
4. The property will be automatically notified, and your credit will be added right away. Simply use the same email address on your new booking for this credit to apply towards your deposit on your new booking.
5. Or, you can contact the property directly to change. Just give them a call or send them an email using their contact details on your confirmation email.
I have a Non-Flexible Booking
You can change in one of 2 ways:
1. Online through your Hostelworld account - Simply log in, find your booking, and click on Change. Change your dates/room type etc, and fill in your Payment details. Once confirmed, you will be given a new booking reference number.
2. Contact the property directly to change. Contact details are on your confirmation email, so either send them an email or give them a call and let them know you wish to change your booking.
Don’t forget: The deposit you paid is non-refundable. This means if you are cancelling any part of your booking, the deposit you have paid for that portion is non-refundable.