The Standard Flexible Booking option enables you to cancel and rebook on Hostelworld.com as many times as you like, giving you the freedom to change your plans as you travel without losing your booking deposit. If you choose the Standard Flexible Booking option when making your booking, you will be charged a small fee and, in return, if you later decide to cancel your booking, your deposit cannot be refunded as cash but will be added as a voucher back to your Hostelworld.com account in Euro (provided you have given the period of notice required by the travel services provider, for which please see its Terms and Conditions). You will be able to re-use the voucher for future bookings at www.Hostelworld.com for a period of 6 months from the cancellation date. Your booking fee is non-refundable.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. Cancellations must be made within the cancellation period set by the travel services provider.
2. Cancellations are only valid if processed online through your Hostelworld.com account.
3. Cancellations by telephone or e-mail are not accepted to receive your deposit back as a voucher.
4. Vouchers will only be made available for full booking cancellations and not partial cancellations.
5. The voucher will be applied to your account which is identified by the e-mail address used to process your initial booking. Vouchers cannot be applied to a booking made using a different email address.
6. Cancellation vouchers are only valid for bookings made online at www.hostelworld.com and must be used within 6 months from your cancellation date.
7. In order to use your voucher, simply make a repeat booking on www.hostelworld.com using the same e-mail address. Your credit will automatically apply to your booking once you confirm the reservation.
8. Vouchers only apply to accommodation booking deposits. It cannot be used against other charges on Hostelworld.com including booking fees or other purchases. If this has not answered your question, please contact us and we will be happy to help.